You have scanned the QR-code on one of SBGneuro’s USB-C hubs. These hubs are used to connect scanner hardware to SBGneuro’s study computer.
- Outgoing connections:
- permanent USB-C cable from the USB-C hub to the computer’s USB-C port
- Incoming connections:
- USB-C power cable to power the computer
- HDMI cable to connect an external monitor or the MRI monitor
- USB-A cable to provide MRI triggers
- USB-A cable to provide response device triggers
- USB-A stick to transfer data from the MRI console to SBGneuro
When the device doesn’t operate as expected do not hesitate to contact your study contact at SBGneuro.